Feb 14,2012
Feb 14,2012
Do not do business with them, they will just take your money. If you were also a victim of DavidStJames and they still own you money please get in touch, we are going to sue them and make sure they close down.
This agency is a scam letting agency.
By: Daniel Skelton
Dec 29, 2012
Hello, we are having extreme difficulties getting our deposit back from this company. My E-Mail is danskelton11@gmail.com Please contact me as we are going to court over false charges. Thanks.
By: Ash
Mar 01, 2012
Hi we had the same 500£ problem, we want to take further action please contact on, ash_koosha@yahoo.com. Cheers
By: Emily Jaekal
Feb 28, 2012
I agree they are a total scam - still waiting to get my money back. 10 working days is not the case they took an extra two days from when we sent the refund request (our flat deal fll through the day before, and they have 4k+ of our money) they sent an email yesterday it takes an extra 3-5days after the 10 days! I hate these people, I would happily help close them down.

Utter thieves and as a consequence we are paying sky high rent at another place for the rest of the year, and they are very hostile over the phone, like they own the market and they are the only agents out there. Also I think the good reviews are all written by the manager of the agency Ryan, he is a total ass on the phone and literally hung up after telling me he was the victim of losing the referencing money not us! JUST GIVE ME MONEY BACK!!
By: James_Rose
Feb 15, 2012
Hi Tim, we need to get in touch, please email me @ jamesrose1987@gmail.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1