Feb 13,2012
Feb 13,2012
To whomsoever this may concern - i would appreciate if there could be a reliable agent or a senior manger who can respond to this. I have rented our property with Ludlow Thompson for the last four years. I have tried contacting customer services, client managers, legal team members etc., and yet to find someone responsible to follow up with us. 2yrs management fees have been paid in advance and also the current year for no service at all. Most frustrating especially when we are not at reach. Rent is not received for one year and yet service fees have been taken. Ludlow has washed their hands off, even though it was their responsibility to do the rightful checks and not done the right thing by renting it to good tenants and now just pulled out from our case, they handed over the wrong keys and so many frustrating events, would really appreciate one responsible soul who can understand our situation and communicate with me.
If there was one responsibile officer to follow up and take control would have made it so much easier for both ends.
Attached Files

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Make an Enquiry