Feb 13,2012
Feb 13,2012
An agent at G&H represented the landlord of a flat that my wife and 2 small children rented just over a year ago. I assume that G&H has some internal procedure whereby they ensure a property is up to some minimum standard before taking on a landlord client. If they had, they would have known that the property failed a recent electrical inspection which listed 6 Priority One faults. We didn't get the results of the inspection until after we had moved in; of course by that time it was too late. Landlord promised to make good on the faulty wiring (third party electricians later confirmed that the wiring was a major risk of electrical fire); of course no repairs were done during the course of our tenancy. Sadly, the agent failed to return numerous emails and phone calls I made to him to discuss the matter. Just completely ignored us even after having met our two small kids. I guess we became irrelevant once he got his commission. I am deeply concerned that a commission seemed to matter more than the safety of four human beings. Whatever response he would give to this review will be (1) insufficient and probably based on "office procedures," (2) over a year after the fact and (3) not a heartfelt apology; shameful in either regard.
The lettings agent could have simply responded to our queries in an honest manner; ignoring is never an acceptable option for even a lettings agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goldschmidt & Howland Office 1! To leave a new review of Goldschmidt & Howland Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goldschmidt & Howland Office 1