Feb 13,2012
Feb 13,2012
Both Webbers in Barnstaple who we purchased our Property through, and also Webbers in Bideford who we sold our property through were excellent. They always took the time to keep us up to date with matters, and were more than happy to talk through any problems or worries we had. The purchase of our current property was delayed because our vendors were unable to find a home for a while, and despite the anxiety we had, Webbers were always really helpful and I felt that Elaine especially did everything she could to assist us. I would definitely use them again, although we aren't thinking of moving for many years to come, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to all my family and friends. They are a very professional and helpful company to work with, who do not charge anymore than other less able agents. I was extremely happy with the service we received overall. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Barnstaple! To leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Barnstaple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Webbers Estate Agents Barnstaple