Feb 21,2009
Feb 21,2009
It was great, good website, people help me out; I understood that Loft Lets is the LETTING agency, and maintenance is another department, don't mix them guys
By: george
May 06, 2009
When I went to view the flat I'm living in now, the big board outside said "Let & Managed By Loft Lets". If they don't want us to "mix them guys", then perhaps they should remove the sign, or hire a maintainance company that does the job.

They are not separate. Loft Lets is responsible for both lettings and maintainence. I highly doubt the above "prospective tenant" is a genuine customer.

Regardless, I've had bad experiences with both the lettings team and the maintainence team. I've been renting for 15 years. This is the worst agency I've ever used.

Never again.
By: nothingwitty
Mar 11, 2009
Erm, the maintenance dept. IS PART of Loft Lets. Then again, as you have never lived in one of their properties (prospective tenant), you would not know that! No confusion here. Your review is ill-informed and the five stars you have awarded should be ignored by any potential Loft Lets victims... five stars and you've never even been a tenant of theirs!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Loft Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Loft Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Loft Lets Office 1