Feb 13,2012
Feb 13,2012
Sue is a lovely personable lady who is always extremely friendly yet professional in her approach and comments.

It has taken an awful long time for Thomas Morris to sell my late parents property, it is far to say it has taken much much longer than any of us would have preferred, however, Sue was the one that kept us focused and committed to stay with Thomas Morris, she was extremely receptive to any small recommendations we had in the view of trying to increase interest, she was always easy to contact and always returned my calls, had Sue not have been there, i think if i make speak on all of our behalf we would have most certainly have moved the property to alternative agent months ago.

Sue is a credit to Thomas Morris and i would highly recommend her services again.

By: Simon
Feb 13, 2012
Dear Julia
It's very kind of you to have taken the time to post those comments and I've let Sue know how pleased we too are with the way in which she has dealt with your sale.I'm delighted that you will be recommending us-THANKS!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Huntingdon