Feb 13,2012
Feb 13,2012
If you are searching for a particular estate agent who upholds 'integrity'; treats you as a individual and not just a number walking into an estate office, I will recommed David Baldock. We have had the pleasure of using him twice and on both occasions, he has been willing to go that extra mile to accommodate our requests and at the same time keeps us well informed: Before finding the tenants; During the processing of handling any paperwork issues and emails us immediately afterwards to ensure that we were happy with the process once the tenants have moved in.
I can also add that the high cost of Ludlow Thompson's services can sometimes be forgone, because the peace of mind David Baldock gives is priceless! He is exceptional in his field of profession and I hope he stays on with Ludlow Thompson for the foreseeable future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park