Feb 13,2012
Feb 13,2012
Its been an 8 month struggle for my wife and I to buy a property but with the help of Katie and her colleagues we have managed it. The house which we eventually bought was initially out of our price range but using Katies negotiating skills we managed to reach a situation where all parties were happy. To be honest, if it wasnt for Katie willing to take this on and suggesting that it wasnt a lost cause, I would probably not have gone back and placed an offer. All our questions were answered by the team from Thomas Morris, both quickly and competently.
If there was something I could be negative about I would mention it, but there was absolutely nothing bad to say about this company or its employees. Well done Thomas Morris amd thank you.
By: Simon
Feb 13, 2012
Hi There
Many thanks for your fantastic comments.I'm really happy that Katie and the team were so helpful and we appreciate that you took the time to post these comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives