Feb 13,2012
Feb 13,2012
Been with Westbrook for the past year. The list of their unprofessionalism has reached its peak. They are all very disorganized people, no one knows about anything when you will ring them that is if they answer your call. Everytime you call them if you get through ,everyone person says Tom or Andrew will know the answer. Both of them are never in the office, nor ever call back. My first tenant stayed for 9 months,during this time not even one inspection was carried out should have been atleast 2. The tenant left without a notice ,wrecking my house in a state. Westbrook at the time did not take any responsibility towards this. I was happy to have found another tenant within 2 days. It was their own tenant from another landlord so they didn't exactly looked for a tenant for me hence I was charged £250 for marketting and set up.Prior to this Tom assured me that as the tenant had left without any notice leaving the house in a state he would not charge me any fees. Tom had obviously forgotten about this conversation later and made out I've forgotten and that he had notes of the conversation on my file. 6 weeks later the rent comes in from the council as the tenants are dss, I have been charged £220 for a vinyle I knew nothing about. Tom said tenants wanted new floor in the kitchen which I was aware of and I said st the time when the rent comes through I will see about changing the floor.Nothing was agreed on my behalf and Tom made out another imaginary conversation with me quoting notes on my file again. The rent was short as well and I was again reassured by Tom that he will ring the council and found out, that was few weeks ago nothing happened and I am exhausted of chasing things through. I wanted to complain, I wrote a formal letter of complain to Andrew 2 weeks ago he still hasn't managed to reply to my emails, of my calls.
What a bunch of unprofessional people. They take out management fees for not doing anything. They don't even follow their own terns and conditions. I will be sending them a legal letter and naming and shaming them in the local newspaper. No one cares to help you , no one has a clue about anything. I still have not received the invoice if the work carried out at my property which I didn't approved of, yet i have been charged for it . Keep away from these cowboys. They are nothing bit trouble, wanting your hard earned cash. Stay away from Westbrook.
By: mrsmcc
Apr 10, 2012
i would love to know how you get on with this as I am chasing them legally at the moment too, it would be good to also have a back up experience for both of us

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington! To leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westbrookes Ruddington