Feb 13,2012
Feb 13,2012
I recently rented a property in Mile End through Alex Neil and was extremely impressed with Greg the Branch Manager, he was always professional, extremely friendly, helpful and always answers queries promptly and efficiently. I absolutely wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and therefore Alex Neil to my friends. Greg has assisted my Fiance and I to rent in a very short timeline and under very stressful circumstances for us. However, Greg dealt with us in a very professional and efficient way that we immediately felt at ease and felt that we could put our trust in him. Greg is an asset to the Alex Neil team.
By: david.hatch@alexneil.com
Sep 24, 2013
Thank you for adding such kind words, I could not have put the last sentence better myself. Glad you had such a great experience. David Hatch. Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil Canary Wharf