Feb 13,2012
Abbie Morgan
Feb 13,2012
I had to deal with a harrassed Miss Morgan whose attitude or lack of interest during our property viewing and lack of knowledge whilst I accompanied my friend on a viewing appointment was awful, Miss Morgan was more interested in her mobile phone and her lipstick than dealing with us and texting a friend and then laughed really loudly during the appointment when she was contacted by somone called Chris? (a name she said twice during two phone calls) Perhaps Ward & Partners should send their 'sales executives' to visit some independent estate agents for training in customer relations or employee better staff than Miss Morgan. We will definately find our property through a different agent who is interested in helping us.
By: David Jueno
Aug 14, 2012
It has been investigated and acknowledged that a small independant Estate Agent in Rochester posted this comment as Miss Morgan left them to work for Ward and Partners. This firm was upset to lose Miss Morgan as she was a high performer and they were worried about losing their current business to her, for more information please feel free to contact our branch, where Miss Morgan is currently our top sales person and has had many customer satisfaction referrals.

Ward & Partners