Feb 12,2012
Feb 12,2012
Only had 2 viewings in 7 months then they took my property off the market without telling me. When I noticed it had disappeared off of rightmoves and zoopla I phoned them and was told by Dan that he couldn't give me a straight answer as to why this had been done. Said he would look into it and get back to me. He didn't. Phoned a week or so later to ask them to take their sign seeing as they seemed to have stopped marketing the property and it was confirmed to me that they had definately stopped marketing. No explaination for this. Very unprofessional. A few months ago was promised an open day, which never happened. I had taken a day off work to meet prospective buyers so lost a days money. What a waste of time. AVOID.
Nothing could change my mind about them now.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 44! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 44, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Office 44