Feb 12,2012
Feb 12,2012
I used Bourne agents in Farnham for the purchase of my house. After visiting many estate agents and receiving various levels of service (some not seeming keen to provide much assistance in my search) i visited Bourne and registered my details. I spent some time with Gemma and went through the properties available, at all times she listened to my requirements and carefully selected suitable properties. Previous agents just pulled out anything within or around my price range and dumped them in front of me not matter if they where unsuitable and suggested what i was looking for was unreasonable. Due to the time of year the selection wasn't great, however, a few days later i received a call from an excited Gemma who suggested i checked my emails for a property that just came back onto the market. I quickly booked a viewing and made an offer on the property that day. For the whole process Gemma has been helping keep the ball rolling - as a first time buyer i wasn't sure of the process so the support i received was invaluable. I would highly recommend Bourne in Farnham and will certainly use them again. It is worth mentioning the help i also received from their recommended solicitor - he provided me with good free advice without any hard sell even though in the end i used an alternative solicitor.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Farnham