Feb 20,2009
Feb 20,2009
Appalling service. The whole company is disorganised and doesnt care about their clear lack of effort in resolving tenancy issues. I, like most others reviewing D&H, have never written about lettting agents before but was compelled to after months of them not resolving things like lack of running water, broken fittings and furnishings. We had issues throughout our tenancy and they were never efficient in resolving as well as being very difficult to talk to or even reply to emails. Got totally shafted with the deposit too, I'm thinkning of taking them to court so anyone else had the same experince we could team up?
By: depositreturn09
Sep 07, 2009
Hello, i actually experienced the same issues and planning to take them to court too. Are you still on that? pls, adv asap. Mntks-Rgds
By: DuckPate
Jun 18, 2009
Did you get your deposit back? If not write to Duck and Hedges, within 14 days they must tell you they placed the deposit. Its normally with the Tenants Deposit Scheme who will act as a third party to get your money back! Alternatively, provide your name and the scheme will tell you if they hold the money.... http://www.mydeposits.co.uk
By: Duckshooter - Hegecutter
Apr 23, 2009
The comment made that the only way that this crowd will ever learn is spot on. They can only do so much damage in the letting process but whatever you do never rent a flat that they manage. Their are not words in the English language to describe Duck and Dodges.

I am bringing a County Court action against them for specific performance and damages because ex-employees of Duck and Dodges have told me this is the only way to get their attention. I would be happy to make this a class action i.e. with other partyies acting with me or to receive evidence in support.

It may be that we are all too late because on Monday all the emails bounced back and the fax and telephone was not being answered. i sent someone around to their premises on Tuesday morning and they were closed and all the property details had been removed from the window. greg was hiding in the back and refused to answer the locked door. It looks as though they have gone bust as their ex-staff have forecast they would but they are probably planning a phoenix operation.

They have my deposit

Help!!!
By: J
Feb 21, 2009
Hi Please write to ARLA the only way Greg and Wayne will learn if legal action is taken against them. I have complained to ARLA and will take them to the small claims court. Your deposit shoudl be secure in the Tenants Deposit Scheme if yu complain to them you can receive it back! I would like to bring a joint claim

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1