Feb 12,2012
Feb 12,2012
I have bought 6 properties through the Halesowen branch, and have received an extremely efficient and professional service from Lizzie Kelly and Trish Hands. Each has always been very friendly and polite in their dealings with me, and they have always tried to arrange viewings to suit me and to send Nadine to show me the houses. Once the legal process is under way they have always been proactive in ensuring that there are no unnecessary delays and are happy to telephone the vendors to try to resolve any issues which have cropped up. I am always happy to buy through D B Roberts as I know that they will do what they can to ensure that the sale/purchase goes through quickly and with as few problems as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 8! To leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for D B Roberts & Partners Office 8