Feb 12,2012
Feb 12,2012
Have repeatedly asked for statistical information regarding the property and its letting history to help with a complex legal case but was fobbed off and ignored, the information was not forthcoming.

When I entered into a dispute with a tenant regarding a deposit I was fed reapeated factual inaccuracies which would have cost me a great deal of money had I not contacted the Tenancy Deposit Scheme myself.

The icing on the cake was they assured me they had a tenant for the property but the tenant could not move in just yet so they had taken a deposit to take the property off the market with other agents. a couple of weeks before the tenant was supposed to move in the tenant pulled out of the deal. I asked for the deposit to be paid to me but they then said that they had no record of any deposit being taken.

I have repeatedly asked to speak with the manager of the individual I have been dealing with but they refuse point blank to provide me with their line managers contact details.

At best they lack competence and capability. Some might say that on the information available they act fraudulently. Next stop Trading Standards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Cirencester! To leave a new review of Leaders Cirencester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Cirencester