As soon as we signed the contract, it all went down hill! Martin &Co took no responsibility for the property. We didn't have an up to date Gas Safe certificate. When eventually the gas man did attend the property - he deemed the flu from the boiler unsafe and condemned the bedroom window shut. We then had problems with ventilation & damp. We since had had to get Environmental Health involved.
Lights in the kitchen where a fire hazard - They couldn't care less! All they could say was they couldn't get hod of the landlord who was supposed to be managing the property.
Our contract stipulated our deposit wound be sent to the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - Instead it was sent to the Landlord who took nearly 2 months to get the money back following our departure!!!! - What is the point of the TDS??? - They didn't seem bothered!!
Trying to contact anyone in the office is a joke & they will happily sit there and fob you off, until to leave!!