Feb 10,2012
Feb 10,2012
In the time we have dealed with Harringtons Letting as tenats they have answer the admin phone very rarerly.
The people working upstairs are kind and polite. The manager has been always extremely rude and very unhappy to help. We had people from the agency getting into our house without previous notice (or ringing the door bell!!).
Aparently that was caused by they having the wrong phone number. So, as they were not able to contact me.. instead writing a letter they got into my house with clients saying Hellooo!!.
No happy with that when I contact the manager, she said "really?" try to avoid talking to me and then she was rude and very agresive. I was considering staying in the propierty as my contract finishes in more than two months.
But I cannot deal with such bad customer service. It has been frustrating. I am considering taking them to court.
If they would have been polite and apologice sincerery, I would have considered a genuine mistake. Unfortunately it is not the first time they act like this.
Attached Files
By: Kim Dixon
Apr 12, 2013
Thank you for your review and sorry to read that you are unhappy with our service. As you ca appreciate, we are a very busy office and if we are on the phone or with a customer we are unable to answer calls. However, if you leave a message we will always call back the same day. We always try and give tenants as much notice as possible of our intention to visit a property, however, it is diffiult if we are not provided with correct details. Please feel free to call us to discuss directly

Harringtons Lettings