Feb 10,2012
Feb 10,2012
We let 2 properties over 2 years with them as landlord. we were invoiced over £900 repairs to one boiler. later found out nothing was actually replaced, boiler in worse condition than it was because works were carried out by untrained workmen. Had to stil pay £900 and more. A nightmare to deal with very unprofessonal conduct throughout. Will try to invoice you unnecessary work at twice the price that was not authorized by the landlord. If you complain they try to make out its your fault. If you want to leave them they have a whopping termination fee hidden in the contract. We have to pay £825 to leave them because we are unhappy with their service.
By: nohassleplease
Mar 12, 2012
I'm so glad I read this thread, was about to let a flat with them but was looking online to see the best way of getting out of paying the ILLEGAL TENANCY FEES - frankly I encountered enough of this carry-on when I was a student, not prepared to even entertain it these days. Phew!
By: Angry Tenant
Mar 02, 2012
Same thing happened to me and the experience is continuing, we have asked for the landlord contact details and written a letter, they were lying to the landlord saying they had fixed the leaking boiler which was leaking onto the pilot light resulting in no heating or hot water, just so they could charge them again for another call out charge. We had to get the local Environmental Health dpt involved before they actually did anything, I am hoping the landlord will allow us to deal with them directly, but know that Belvoir will try and wack a massive early termination fee, but due to the evidence we have and the lying I am sure it would go in favour of the landlord in court. They can't continue like this, please write to BBC Watchdog as soon as you can, as this seems to be a national thing and the more of us who complain the more likely BBC are to do feature them on the programme. BELVOIR are COWBOYS avoid them at all costs!!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 36! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 36, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 36