Feb 10,2012
Feb 10,2012
My husband and I bought a 'buy to let' property in Reading through Parkers in 2010. We did not have much knowledge of the local property market but found Mark Brooker to be the most helpful and courteous estate agent that we have come across in our 27 years of buying and selling properties. Damian helped greatly with the negotiations and ensured that the buying process went as smoothly as possible. This good experience was a key factor in helping us decide on choosing Parkers as the letting agent too. Within a week of being on the market, our property had been let to good quality tenants by their excellent lettings team! I have found the Parkers team to be very professional and would recommend them to anyone who is thinking of buying and/or renting in Reading.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9