Feb 19,2009
Feb 19,2009
I agree completely with the review. My experience of Ludlow Thomspon has been a nightmare and is still ongoing.

We moved into a rented property in December and are still to have any verbal contact with our appointed client manager. We have a number of maintenance issues which were ignored for a long time by Ludlow Thompson despite numerous emails and phone calls requesting urgent contact, and are yet to be rectified.

We have already made 2 customer complaints but received no response at all. No one within the company will offer names or telephone numbers for any managers, there are no escalation paths for issues, and the customers get passed from pillar to post.

I have even emailed the customer services address as Su Colledge advises with all my contact details, yet still no one has contacted me. Empty words it seems.

They are ignornat and rude. Avoid Ludlow Thompson.
By: Customer Services at ludlowthompson
Mar 11, 2009
Dear Wilsonn

We are sorry that you have been passed from pillar to post - we sincerely regret this. It is possible that we did not receive your email and we ask that you kindly resend your complaint to customerservices@ludlowthompson.com

If you let us have your full contact details we can identify your customer records and get back to you on the issues you raise.

We make customer feedback our business, publishing it daily at our website. We are open and accessible to customers and where customers find this not to be the case we would investigate thoroughly. We look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)