Feb 10,2012
Feb 10,2012
After several attempts to sell my lovely garden flat Michael from Pembertons was helpful beyond words. I was welcomed to visit the office regularly before the sale, while preparing to sell and to offer it to market at the optimum time. The sales details beautifully reflected my property and I was given advice on how to present it to its best. All viewings were conducted by Pembertons staff, so that I wasn't bothered by the large numbers of customers they were able to show the flat to. The price achieved was just what I wanted and then the long passage to completion was carried out with full communication so that I felt well informed about progress. My move was eventually smooth and comfortable. I would heartily recommend these super agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pembertons Maida Vale Office! To leave a new review of Pembertons Maida Vale Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pembertons Maida Vale Office