Feb 10,2012
Feb 10,2012
I'm a new Tenant with QR and have to agree with the other negative reviews. Their advert on Rightmove & Primelocation did not agree with the actual apartment, and parking is not allowed (even though it was shown on their advert & agreed by their Agent). Unfortunately I had to find accomodation at short notice, thus had to work on their honesty (verbal promises). However these promises have yet to bear fruit. Meter readings by QR were incorrect (luckily I took pictures when moving in) & I was expected to pay for the previous electricity usage (still awaiting a refund), furniture was damaged etc. The Inventory of Contents list was incorrect and not dated thus I'm challenging the validity (still awaiting a response thus have put it in writing). Prior to signing I asked for the Tenant / Agency SLA (Service Level Agreement) to understand what service I can expect - I'm still waiting for this document thus doubt it even exists. The positive was that the apartment was clean (albeit many marks on the walls, blinds, carpet). My experience with QR in a nutshell - misrepresentation, failure to deliver on promises & no support. I'm still waiting for a response from QR after 5 weeks. Prospective Tenants - stay away. They will promise you the world, but once you sign they disappear into the sunset. Definitely not a healthy experience.
Respond to complaints, and keep to stated promises.
By: Outyetnotremoved
May 16, 2012
An update to my earlier posting. Not long after this post I was advised by Queensgate Residential to vacate the apartment once the initial tenancy period ends. At no point have they been willing to discuss nor view my evidence. A word of caution to anyone wishing to post comments against their Landlord - you may have you tenancy cut short! Another warning...every time a negative post is published, not long after a positive post appears! You decide how this happens....stay well away from Queensgate Residential.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Queensgate Residential Office 1