Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
This company are very smart as they know all the legal loopholes to prevent returning a bond to a tenant, even when there is little or no reason for withholding it. They use DPS and they have managed to manipulate the rules within DPS to get around the return of deposit which is perfectly legal but dishonest. They are well known for not returning bonds.

At the end of my tenancy they were nasty to me and intimidating. Of course they will be nice to you as a prospective customer and an existing tenant....but just watch out for the end of your contract- it all changes.

PPM letting agents appear not to be a member of a governing body such as ARLA or RICS. So in other words, if you use them you have no legal protection
1) Communicated 2) Given me my DP ID number 3) Instructed me on how the DPS system works 4) Not charged me ‚£25 for an inspection visit they had not informed me about 5) Not lied 6) Allowed me to have an independent assessor inspect the property when the bond was in dispute 7) Just being professional would have been a good start

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PPM Home Rental Experts Office 1! To leave a new review of PPM Home Rental Experts Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for PPM Home Rental Experts Office 1