Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
Awful from start to finish. They don't turn up to the property if it's nearby until you're there and you have to call them for them to come - I was doing quick viewings in my lunch hour from work so found this incredibly frustrating.
Secondly, they must have had quite a bad relationship with the tenants as the tenants weren't allowing them in to show the flat and they ended up arguing in front of me - v. unprofessional. On my second viewing, the agent, daniella didn't even bother turning up, called me, when she was already late, and said to ask her colleague who was showing the property to someone else before me to show me - her colleague was still with her client so she asked me to pass my mobile to her to speak with her - just really ridiculous and unprofessional.
I ended up putting in an offer on the property, the agent gave me her gmail account to send the offer to and I never heard back. She was off the next day, said a colleague of hers would call me - that didn't happen. I left her missed calls, emails and texts on her phone but no response. Called up the agency number someone said that they'd never received my offer to rent the property, no one knew about it, and that it had gone to someone else that morning - promised that the agent, Daniella, would call me on her return the next day - she didn't. She eventually responded to my email saying that it had gone but they had something else she could show me. I emailed back my concerns and received no response. Just ridiculous, rude, unprofessional and unfriendly from beginning to end. Definitely not dealing with them ever again and think I had a lucky escape.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lawsons and Daughters London! To leave a new review of Lawsons and Daughters London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lawsons and Daughters London