Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
After selling my home and moving to Brighton I had the requirement to rent a property in Central London for a year. Brand new to the rental market as a tenant this middle aged man found it all a bit confusing with what Rightmove could offer me and with being cash rich (relatively) but time poor and needing to find a new home (not flat, house but home) I trawled the web, friends brains and letting agents in an effort so get this sorted. The answers to my prayers came with finding mylondonhome after being recommended and liking the online reviews - several other agencies I had registered with were, to be blunt, not cutting the mustard for me. Daniel Quicke was my agent; he understood my requirement and worked tirelessly to full fill it by finding my London home. Being able to contact him 24/7 took away all the stress and strains from me and he came up with the right property at the right time in the right location and all importantly at the right price for me to rent. I have no hesitation in recommending both mylondonhome and in particular Daniel to any discerning home seeker or indeed home owner needing a suitable tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London