Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
They wer absolutely useless and didn`t manage to set up a direct debit properly. Even thouh I phoned in advance to double check and they said it was ok. I had to phone them 3 times afterwards to tell them the money hadn`t come out of my account and ended up paying by card! Bare in mind, the wanted money of me and I had to phone all the time to tell them they hadn`t got it!
They never replied to emails or phoned back. Apart from accusing me I hadn`t paid the full amount, even though I had. They then later appologised by text...
Custumer service from the finance department is very very poor. I had the impression they didn`t know what they were doing!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh