Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
I would like to say a big "Thank you" to Mark Williamson, the estate agent from Ludlow Thompson Oval/Kennington that I was dealing with for the purchase of my new property. From the start of my dealings with him, I was impressed by his manner of dealing with me and he's been excellent throughout. He used to send me the newsletters that more less all estate agents send but i was plesantly surprized when he called me to view a property he thought it was the right one for me. And it was the right indeed. He worked tirelessly to ensure the purchase concluded successfully as it was a property with a lot of problems. He was constantly in communication with me throughout the sale, and the feedback was regular.
He is professional, honest and hard working - I am very impressed and would recommend Ludlow Thompson to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London