Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
i was recommended by a friend who did her mortgage with the mortgage consultant in gascoigne pees,tadley,.
to speak to adam in the tadley branch.adam was in an appointment and i was asked what time would it be convenient for him to call me back.
as i had a really busy schedule i was quite specific in the time i gave for him to call.he called me to the minute that i had asked to be rung.he took some basic information from me and came back with what was the best deal that i had been quoted.although i am not in a position to proceed,i will without hesitation be using gascoigne pees for my mortgage.
i was really impressed with the person i spoke to initially,lizzie and also very impressed with adams regular contact with me always keeping me up to date with the best mortgage rates etc.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Tadley