Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
I found that not always was I kept up to date with proceedings leaving me to contact Romans to find out where in the process we were. Knowing the effort needed to process admin work, I believe the £400 admin fee was very extensive. Also the inventory and landlords contract signed took 3 weeks to get back to us.

Apart from these negatives, I was always able to reach someone for queries; even leaving voicemails, calls were returned promptly. Staff were very friendly and made my partner and I feel very welcome on visiting the office in Aldershot. Dan Dugay was very professional and made the process easy for us.

To conclude, I would recommend Romans to friends that wanted to rent, and am very pleased with the property we are renting.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14