Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
If you are a tenant or landlord who have used Anthony Morgan and are owed money please contact me. We are in contact with the police over this chap and they will be interested in hearing from you
Pay me my bloody rent
By: Bessy
Oct 13, 2012
we try to contact .. not happend nothing:(
By: bessy
Jul 31, 2012
Where is my all new comment?
By: bessy
Jul 29, 2012
We gave £3800 to Morgan Fox, then 2 days before the moving he said the landlord refused to allow us to move in. He said he can only send the money by check, and he will be sending it within 14 days. We didnt recieve ANYTHING. I would like everyone with the same experience to contact me, so that we can do something about this fake lettings agency, so no one will have to experience this. My email adress iserzsebet.halasi@gmail.com
After I left my first comment on this site he send me a text:

I have now seen your comments and review on the web, once you receive the return of monies of which have been sent I shall then pass this to our lawyer as your comments are untrue and unfounded. The appropriate action shall then be taken. Thank you

Could you imagine this???

Darren, if I will receive my money I will live one positiv comment after each wrong one and I will apologise. But now   I'm still waiting for that check what you send to me on last week with 2nd class... you know is just not fair!!!

Please help!
By: nemmie
Jul 18, 2012
hello. we have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/263863820385920/ for the victims. please join if he owes you money. i too, think it is the best to stick together,
By: Gabor
Jul 17, 2012
Hi, it's just happened that we fell into Darren's trap, we have payed all the deposit and first month's rent(without hearing from the landlord without he accepted the references or not, I know it was stupid), and waited to get the contracto to be signed and 2 days before the arranged date he called me that he's got bad news, the landlord declined our offet. First I asked him to find an other property for me and my family(my mother, his partner and my 4 siblings), then my mom found a house suitable for us under the management of another agency. And so I asked Darren to give our money and his response was that we should have waited for him to find another house for us and that the only way his company returns monies is posting it on a cheque! Well as he says this will sent from their head office which he says is in Cambridge (I found no proof of this location being true or not, the only office I've found so far is in Harlow), and it has been sent via 2nd class delivery! His explanation of why he could not do it via bank transfer is that the company rules do not allow it. Since we have not signed a contract with his company I do not think any rules may apply. I hope my story was helpful. Do not trust Darren Biggs.
By: Rdb
Apr 19, 2012
Tenant1983. Word of warning. I have just found out from my insurance company that they will not pay out because Darren failed to do the legally required financial checks on the tenant. TDS weren't much help either. Sorry to be bearer of bad news. The property ombudsman are dealing with the case but have been very slow to act. Wasn't he supposed to be investigated by the police?
By: Tenant1983
Apr 15, 2012
We too are owed money by Darren Briggs/Anthony Morgan. We are insured with a tenancy dispute service until the begin of May. Darren has said he'll pay us a cheque but we have been advised not to accept a cheque from Anthony Morgan because it'll bounce. We are getting really close to the end of our insurance policy and feel that Darren is stalling with us. We are worried that because he is offering to pay us a cheque it means that we won't be able to claim it back from the dispute service. Has anyone experienced this and have any ideas what to do next?
By: Blue eyes
Mar 25, 2012
My mail is cupcake74@btinternet.com. Getting worried now as Darren is refusing to take my calls
By: Jot
Feb 26, 2012

They owes me £3280!!! My mail onwyee@gmail.com

George Virag
By: pzpaul
Feb 10, 2012
Same position as above landlord and have received now rent in last 3 months, now cannot get anyone on the phone?
please email pzpaul@gmail.com.
By: waphilton
Feb 09, 2012
My email address is philton0875@hotmail.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you
By: Mr Landlord
Feb 09, 2012
Hi, I'm also a concerned landlord who has a contract with Anthony Morgan. Since the start of the contract I have never been paid on time and constantly calling them every month for them to pay my rent. I never know when I'm going to be paid. I'm still awaiting my Dec and Jan rent. Since Jan I’m unable to get of anyone from Anthony Morgan, please can someone help? My e-mail address is 8312josh@gmail.com.
By: Tara
Feb 09, 2012
Hi, I am owend £2,406 in total, my e-mail is mumtara@hotmail.com, darren is very good lier and would do anything not to pay, he gave me a cheque which he knew would bounce back on the last week of december.
By: HL
Feb 09, 2012
Hi I am also owed money by Darren Briggs please could you contact me on lawrencedyer@rocketmail.com, he owes me £10,500
Hope to hear from you soon
By: owed money
Feb 09, 2012
i think we all need to stick together here and we are currently in a process which i do not want to speak about on the internet. obviously things are a bit more tricky as he has now gone into liquidation but we are seeking legal advice and have been in contact with the police. If you do not mind putting your email address on here please do and i will contact you directly.
By: waphilton
Feb 09, 2012
I too am owed money although not as much as it would appear some are. How can I contact yourself or the police?
By: Tara
Feb 09, 2012
Hi Owed Money review writter , Darren Briggs owes me £2,406 pound, total of 2 month rent, can you tell me whats the process you are following to recover your money, although his Anthony Morgan LTD is in liquadation however Anthony Morgan Letting is still trading, so he has the money but dont want to pay!!...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 2