Feb 08,2012
Feb 08,2012
All I can say is STAY AWAY. Never have I dealt with so many rude people in one office, they never answer their phones or call back when they say they will. I had to chase them for the first 3 months of my tenancy to get simple things such as having the curtain rail put back up in the living room and getting a rear drain unblocked. I have got away lightly compared to some horror stories of people I've spoken to things range from broken heating to a house that's so mouldy you can't leave shoes under your own bed as they'll be covered in mould in a week. Everyone gets the same response 'I'll speak to my colleague and get back to you,' the 'I'll get back to you' is a complete lie as Castles never returns a calls. They'll ring you as soon as your rent is late though and will keep ringing until you pay. I've lost count the amount of times they've turned up at my home with a group of students to show around the house without giving us any prior notice.
Change there attitude towards people we may be students but were not stupid or a piece of dirt you stepped in

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 43! To leave a new review of Castle Estates Office 43, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Estates Office 43