Feb 07,2012
Feb 07,2012
I would never let property through this company again. Unfortunately Ferndown charge the standard 10% without that level of service. Their communication is poor to say the least. They always charge 100% of repair costs to the landlord, without proper investigation. Quotes are used to support the deduction of subcontractor repair costs without proof of job completion. They do not photograph completed works and they ignore communication. Truly awful company if you are a landlord looking for fair treatment and fair service..
By: Noshit
Jun 28, 2012
sure you would have time to create a website for this, because as stated there, you do not put the portrayed effort into lookin out for your real reason that " Clients" employ your companies services. Ur attitude is that of a daddies boy all the same
By: Ian Crampton
Jun 11, 2012
Unfortunately Nigel we don't have websites where we can rate Landlords or maybe I should start a site where this sort of information can be shared. Thankfully there are plenty of other landlords that feel very different to you who don't throw their toys out of the pram whenever a request is made of them that my staff and I are happy to deal with.

Ferndown Estates Ltd