Feb 08,2012
Feb 08,2012
I have rented my property through Dexters for over three years. Their customer service has been dreadful and they have really only acted for tenants or in their own interests rather than mine. When I have raised issues with their service I have had the phone put down on me by their branch, they have ignored written complaints from me as have their Head Office, Thamesview. They have used their own contractors to undertake surveys or reports on damage or issue with the property and have used companies who are sub-standard to undertake the work/reports. When I questioned this they have been extremely rude and unhelpful, especially when I got my own experts in who contradicted their reports.

I stayed with Dexters as they have always rented my property out and I figured 'better the devil you know' but am now changing agents as I can't deal with this any more.
By: Goodfellows.
Jul 11, 2012
Or......You can try another agent who will take you business seriously and provide you with the customer care you deserve. I don't know how some of these agents get away with some of the things they do.

Regards
Julia Seggie - Goodfellows Estate Agents.
By: Louise
Feb 16, 2012
Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

Louise