Feb 08,2012
Feb 08,2012
We recently rented a property in south london and Rachel Nehard has been our contact at Black Katz. There have been a number of dramas as the vacating tenants did not leave the property in a particularly fit state for us. Rachel at Black Katz has been absolutely fantastic through it all - friendly, helpful, and attentive to getting everything sorted, and when there was a mix up with one of the beds she was on the case immediately, ensuring a same-day result for us. My flatmate and I are extremely grateful for all the help Rachel has provided us with, and we wouldnt hesitate to recommend her.
By: Claire
Feb 08, 2012
I'd second that! Black Katz and Rachel especially have been fantastic with our move. Couldn't fault the service, and Rachel is a very responsive agent. Almost like dealing with a friend!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office