Apr 12,2016
By: 'GemmaN'
Apr 12,2016
I was delighted by the service provided; both by Seamus in helping me to find my dream property, and by Rita for ensuring the administration of the referencing, contracts etc. was efficient and hassle-free. Seamus was exceptional in keeping me informed throughout the offer process. He fully understood how keen I was to secure the property and managed my expectations exceedingly well throughout. Rita was very good at responding to emails in a timely manner; I was particularly impressed that the referencing checks were complete withing hours of me sending the documents. They both followed up with me in the weeks following my move-in date to that ensure I was happy with the property - I certainly am!
All in all, both were extremely friendly and professional from beginning to end and I would not hesitate to recommend Living in London to anyone looking to rent a property in the area. Thanks again.
Fees were reasonable in comparison with other agents I have used previously.

Living In London