Apr 11,2016
By: 'Nikhil'
Apr 11,2016
I had met a number of estate agents as part of my property search, but Armond stood out. He was very informative and personable at the viewing, which went some way towards making me feel comfortable about putting in an offer. It transpired that the purchase became drawn out and very stressful, which was in no way his fault. It seemed as if Armond truly empathised with the situation, and I found that my communications with him were very reassuring during trying times. I am a first time buyer and, perhaps unfairly, there is a negative stereotype that follows estate agents around; dealing with someone like Armond debunked that for me. He is clearly someone who cares deeply about customer service, which is so valuable to a first time buyer such as myself who doesn't necessarily know what he's doing!

Keating Estates Ltd