Feb 07,2012
Feb 07,2012
I have a couple of properties that I have let through Samuel Estates and I am very happy with the results so far. I would recommend Mark Bainbridge for lettings as he has a professional, sensible, grounded and well researched approach which helped me in my considerations. Frik Buitendag and his team are also efficient and responsive to the tenants and my queries / requests. All round, they are probably one of the best estate agents I have met / considered using. (I've met quite a few!)

For an overseas landlord this enables me to have complete peace of mind and agents whom I can trust to manage my properties well. Great job, guys keep the good work going!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 2! To leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Samuel Estates Office 2