Feb 07,2012
Feb 07,2012
I decided to rent my London home in Hanwell following the death of my partner. Having had conversation with all local agents I chose Castle Residential as a direct result of their sensitivity to my circumstances and their overall business manner. Agent fees were only a secondary consideration for me, but that said, Castle were charging 2% less than any other agent. Surj Walli (owner) struck me as an ethical individual and did not make outrageous promises of unrealistic rental income . Amazingly, my first tenant was found within days and has now moved in - and the rental income? well I am delighted.

A superb company - with unfaultering attention to detail. Genuine customer service is a rare commodity nowdays.
Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell