Feb 07,2012
Feb 07,2012
I had been renting a property through Fair-way Lettings for the last three years. I have now managed to buy my own home and due to the service I received from start to finish, I wanted to write a review as I was surprised to see other had not had positive experiences.

For the few occasions I had a problem with my property and had to call their offices, they were always helpful and sorted the issue out very promptly. Whenever I spoke to either James or Russ on the phone, nothing ever seemed to be too much trouble.

During my three years renting I have never had any issues of rudeness like others have commented on. When I informed them of my intention of moving out, they where most helpful. I originally should have moved out on the 1st Feb however my move was delayed and so they allowed me to stay in my property for a few extra days to assist me and my family.

Overall very good experience and would HIGHLY recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1