Feb 07,2012
Feb 07,2012
I would go as far to say the worst estate agent in London. Considering communication is quite a key aspect in negotiation and keeping people up to date, I'm not sure whether Wayne Duck actually knows what a telephone is. He is completely incompetent. All of the negative reviews which have been posted on here, I too have experienced with them. My recommendation to you is if you would like to move into a property, DO NOT let through these children. Moving into a place is highly unlikely with these idiots as they seem to enjoy doing negotiations behind peoples backs and stringing them along for weeks. Even if you did get to your move in date, I'd bet you all the tea in China it won't be hassle free! My advice to everyone is to avoid like the plague!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1