Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Feb 07,2012
Feb 07,2012
I have rented my property from Dove Davies for the last 3 years, and have always found them to be professional and courteous.

In the instances I have had to contact them, they have always arranged the necessary work to be carried out, as agreed with my Landlord. Whilst waiting on a new boiler, they arranged for a number of oil heaters to be delivered to me without question.

All my inspections have been carried out on time, my gas and electrical annual inspections are always completed without any fuss.

I would recommend Dove Davies to any of my family or friends, and hope to have a long and happy agent / tenant relationship with them.

It should also be noted that any delays to actioning repairs are not always due to the agency but the landlords response in agreeing to work being carried out. I have been fortunate with my current property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dove Davies & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Dove Davies & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dove Davies & Partners Office 1