Feb 07,2012
Feb 07,2012
Pompous and Arrogant are the words that spring to mind.

I arranged last week to meet with the above to view a property in Bath. They could not meet for a week and told me Monday would be the first available opportunity so I agreed a time on the Monday, which meant I had to move a number of my other meetings around, which I did.

Monday 13.30 at the property - no sign of Mr Merrett
Monday 13.40 - call to find out where he is
Monday 13.45 - received a call back from Mr Merrett who informed me that it was Tuesday he was seeing me, he wouldn't be seeing me at all today and he knows that he is right because he doesn't make any mistakes.

Monday 13.47 - hung up in shock at the arrogance of the man - a clear reminder to anyone why Estate Agents have a bad name.

To add, this wasn't a small insignificant sale, I was a cash buyer for a run down property that would have been approx £800k project.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Crisp Cowley Office 1! To leave a new review of Crisp Cowley Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Crisp Cowley Office 1