Feb 07,2012
Feb 07,2012
Excellent Service! Professional team!

Was in a bit of a fix when I walked in through their office door, as I had to find a property and move into it within 2-3 days or I would have been on the street. All this after being taken for a ride by another agency I was dealing with earlier, so I did not know what to expect.

Was seen to immediately, my requirements understood in a few seconds, and was whizzed away in a matter of minutes to two properties, both of which were ideal for me. Was given a very fair and unbiased idea of the positives and negatives of the properties, and the neighbourhood etc, which I appreciated being unfamiliar with the area.

Referencing was quick and seamless, and executed in a perfectly professional and uber-efficient manner. Agreement signing and keys handover was effortless; the whole process took all of 2 days, and I was able to move into one of the two flats within my timeframe.

Did not think it was possible after my experiences with other agents! What a pleasant surprise!

Black Katz