Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012

My husband and I recently worked with Suki while looking for a flat to rent in the W11/W2 area. Our goegraphic locations and price range were quite specific due to our work commutes. Our lease was up and we were considering a move within our same neighborhood. Suki was a very professional and helpful lettings agent. I'm so grateful we found him. I've had a bad experience in the past working with different lettings agent and working with Suki was a refreshing change. He didn't waste our time with properties that didn't meet our requirements. He also made us convenient viewing times and did not use what i consider a high pressure sales pitch. When we decided not to move forward with one property, he would keep us posted of new properties in the area. While we ultimately decided to stay in our current flat for another 6 months - 1 year, I will absolutely get into contact with Suki when we are looking to move. A very positive experience!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Kilburn

381 Kilburn High Road London