Apr 26,2016
Apr 26,2016
Update 26/4/16:
I will keep my below comments on because they were accurate at the time but unfortunately I have to update this review out of sheer annoyance at a recent episode. A large amount of mail that was addressed to me at the property I was renting through this agent was dropped off by the owner to Northwood after we had vacated. Without bothering to let me know about this Northwood proceeded to send all the mail back to sender, which has created a great deal of hassle for us now trying to get back cheques and other things that we were expecting. No doubt it will be some kind of 'policy' that will be blamed, but having extolled the 'wonderful personal service' by this agent in my previous review, I would have thought a simple email to let me know of the existence of this mail and what I would like done with it would have been the logical and sensible thing to do. So, sadly, my opinion of Northwood has changed somewhat.

-----------------------------------
Very pleased with the service from Northwood Carlisle, right from initial contact through to handover of keys and then at the end of the tenancy. Very professional, yet good consideration of personal circumstances and individual needs - something too few businesses these days cater for. I would definitely recommend them to prospective tenants in the Carlisle area.

Northwood