Feb 06,2012
Feb 06,2012
As a first time landlord with very little knowledge in the workings of how to go about letting, Hafeez allowed me to take baby steps through the process helping answer every possible query I could think to ask.

He always reponsed to my phone call queries and called back directly when I left a message, even when I he was ill and off work. He went out of his way to sort out a furniture issue which has now be resolved. He was a great help as this is the first time I have been a landlord and first time I have let out a property.

My property was let out at the weekend and all in all it was a very painless experience with the help of both Alexander and Hafeez

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Kilburn

381 Kilburn High Road London