Feb 06,2012
Feb 06,2012
It just adds to every other problem we have had with the place since moving in.

Mislead on the property after being told during the viewing that a car park space and gym were included¢â‚¬Â¦They were not and the customer service we received from Jacksons (Katherine Marquart ¢â‚¬â€œ Lettings Manager) when signing the contracts was the worst I have ever encountered. When trying to discuss the matter with Katherine about Nathalie who was the agent who showed us the flat her response was ¢â‚¬Å“well Nathalie doesn't work here anymore so there is nothing I can do about it¢â‚¬Â I really wasn't surprised that she had obviously been sacked for not being at all competent within her job but don't really see that as an excuse to just dismiss the issue.

In regards to the damp / leak ¢â‚¬â€œ When we viewed the property the carpet in Nicks room was black as you walked in due to the water obviously rising up and causing it to become discolored. Nathalie assured us that the carpets in both rooms would be replaced ¢â‚¬â€œ which they were¢â‚¬Â¦ Perhaps naively we assumed that by replacing the carpets the leak had also been fixed otherwise surely the same thing would just happen again in the near future if not worse¢â‚¬Â¦Sure enough it has and I'm quite astonished to find out then when replacing the carpets it didn't seem to come into anyone's head that maybe they should check to see if the leak is actually fixed before laying down new carpet!

Towel Rail in Master Bathroom has never worked despite numerous emails asking for it to be fixed ¢â‚¬â€œ Even now they know that the element just needs to be replaced yet somehow this problem seems to be so large that it has taken over 2 months to have anything done about and is still not fixed

Nicks fob to enter the building has never worked either ¢â‚¬â€œ again nothing done about it.

From looking further into the matter of Jacksons customer service history I know we are not the first tenants to have had such problems and I'm sure we won't be the last. Joanne can you please forward this email on to your complaints department and I look forward to a substantial response to the above points I have raised.
By: Simon A. Scott, Jacksons Estate Agents
Jul 17, 2012
In response to the comments made by CMG, I can confirm that Jacksons Estate Agents went to great lengths to try and rectify this issue once it came to my attention that they had experienced problems, I also wish to apologise for any issues that arose and the problems they encountered. It is not completely within my power to always be aware of what my staff commit too when conducting viewings. However, I am committed to making sure that such actions by Jacksons staff, when it does occur, is deemed to be gross misconduct. In the case of this particular tenant, I agree that they received an unsatisfactory service, this lead to the dismissal of the staff involved and Jacksons offered to compensate the tenants for receiving a poor service. At the time of writing the tenants have yet to take Jacksons up on the offer of compensation, if at any point in time they change their minds then they are welcome to contact me at simon.scott@jacksonsestateagents.com. At this juncture I am unable to do anything further to rectify the issues that these tenants faced, but it is by no means acceptable to me that they received a poor service. With this in mind Jacksons will continue to strive every day to make sure our service lives up to the standards we set ourselves and to make sure it is the best we can possibly give.

Simon A. Scott

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2! To leave a new review of Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2

Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London)

372-374 Garratt Lane, Earlsfield Wandsworth, London