Feb 13,2009
Feb 13,2009
We were threatened with eviction for no reason, one of the managers came round drunk and threatened to hit a tenant when we asked for a contract, they refused to give us a contract and said that they would come round and change the locks if we didn't move out a day earlier than when the rent month ended. absolutely awful, never fixed anything - we had to pay for repairs ourselves and they contuinually lied. never, ever use them.
By: Barry Duval
Sep 24, 2017
I was a tenant of A&M for nearly 12 years (In 3 different flats). They were lovely to deal with and not as described above. Loads of my friends used them over the years and everyone said the same thing, pleasant, nice people. Marion who is the boss is such a nice person (even when I got behind on rent payments), she dealt with the landlord and explained that I was genuine and would eventually pay. I never really have left any feedback for anyone but I saw the comments above and thought I would set the record straight.
By: Letty
Apr 16, 2013
Actually I can totally confirm Stacey's story. I don't know her and mine was a couple of years before that but we also dealt with Angela who we found to be as far from professional as can be. I was called names for no reason (we were students at the time which apparently makes that ok) It's crazy because now that I am older and look back I can't believe what we put up with A&M!!! Angela was a really nasty piece of work. We were clean, polite and quiet tenants, all we did to deserve the abuse was ask for heating to be looked at after a whole winter of no heating.
By: Angela
Nov 17, 2010
Stacey has obviously got the wrong A&M. We are far too professional to have any of the above comments levelled at us.

A&M Homes