Feb 13,2009
Feb 13,2009
We were threatened with eviction for no reason, one of the managers came round drunk and threatened to hit a tenant when we asked for a contract, they refused to give us a contract and said that they would come round and change the locks if we didn't move out a day earlier than when the rent month ended. absolutely awful, never fixed anything - we had to pay for repairs ourselves and they contuinually lied. never, ever use them.
By: Letty
Apr 16, 2013
Actually I can totally confirm Stacey's story. I don't know her and mine was a couple of years before that but we also dealt with Angela who we found to be as far from professional as can be. I was called names for no reason (we were students at the time which apparently makes that ok) It's crazy because now that I am older and look back I can't believe what we put up with A&M!!! Angela was a really nasty piece of work. We were clean, polite and quiet tenants, all we did to deserve the abuse was ask for heating to be looked at after a whole winter of no heating.
By: Angela
Nov 17, 2010
Stacey has obviously got the wrong A&M. We are far too professional to have any of the above comments levelled at us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of A&M Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of A&M Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for A&M Homes Office 1