Feb 05,2012
Feb 05,2012
Hi, I have rented in London for 4 years. Recently I dealt with Winkworth for a one-bedroom flat.
For the first visit, the agent came 20 minutes late. I like the flat despite a few things. So I took it and paid the initial holding deposit and the rest. Then after, it was awful.
The landlord wanted to write on the tenancy agreement that several furniture in the flat was broken and will not be fixed. I refused and Winkworth took side in favour of the landlord instead of following the law.
Then in terms of property management, Winkworth is very below average. They always forget to tell me about a visit whenever somebody comes for a repair. The inventory team did not show off at the appointment, leaving me alone in front of the flat.
The agent could have been less biased towards the landlord's interests and protect the tenant. Quality of housing in London is declining as landlords do not invest in fixing the basics.
By: Ian Fraser
Mar 15, 2012
There has never actually been a Ben Smith working at this branch so I am not sure whether there has been some confusion or not but I am the director and I would like to look into your complaint further. Could you please contact me at ifraser@winkworth.co.uk or on 07768 765 733 and I will take this further.
Many thanks
Ian Fraser

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 19! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Office 19, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Office 19